Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile
Recently, Huanghai successfully secured an order of 1,000 units pickups from China Mobile, making it the biggest order from the customer in recent years.
According to the sales agreement, Huanghai will provide N2S pickups to China Mobile. Having greatly improved its loading capacity, safety standards and travel comforts, N2S is a new generation of pickup recently developed by Huanghai.
Since 2015, Huanghai has been making supplies to China Mobile. Thanks to the high quality of its products and superb after-sales services, it has long gained the trust of its customers. In September, 2016, Huanghai won an order of 1,030 units vehicles from China Mobile.
- SG Group release 14 Huanghai medium trucks 2012-05-23
- Huanghai released the largest pickup in China 2012-05-03
- Guests from Qatar, Egypt Visit Chinatruck.org for Opportunities 2009-09-18
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September 2019-11-13
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021