Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China
Recently, the Netherlands-based Hyva Group held a grand ceremony to mark its 15th anniversary in China. At its production base in Yangzhou, it put a number of products on display, including its latest X series mobile garbage compression device, garbage collection vehicles, electric sanitation vehicles, etc.
By cooperating with several other internationally well-known brands, Hyva has already rolled out VBG/RINGFENDER for the logistic vehicle market. Also at the ceremony, it exhibited Hyva Online Visual Management System, which is aimed at helping truck operators improve their efficiency and customer satisfaction.
As the leading hydraulic system brand for self-dumping trucks, Hyva holds 50% of the global hydraulic system market. In China, its market share has been kept at around 44% for years.
In early 1990s, Hyva entered Asian market. In 1999, its hydraulic system for self-dumping trucks officially entered China. In 2004, the company started its product localization. Since then, it has been a leading player in China’s self-dumping truck industry.
Hyva was established in Alphen, Netherlands, in 1979. In just four decades, it has become a globally renowned enterprise with 37 subsidiaries and 12 factories across the world. Currently, it is specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing hydraulic systems for self-dumping trucks.
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.