GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market
According to GAC Hino, its upgraded truck equipped with SACHS clutch and ZF’s fourth generation 16-speed transmission gearbox is set to hit the market soon.
With much higher fuel economy, the truck has further lowered its body weight thanks to the adoption of an all-aluminum casing for its transmission gearbox.
In the driver’s cockpit, it has a bunk bed with its width reaching 800 mm at the lower level and 860 mm at the upper level.
It is also revealed by GAC Hino that it will initially roll out the truck with 420 horsepower and a maximum torque of 1,765 N.m. Thanks to Hino’s unique HMMS combustion compartment and high-pressure common rail jetting technology, the truck achieves more exhaustive combustion.
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- GAC Hino Rolls Out Three Series of New Trucks 2015-12-29
- 60 GAC Hino Trucks Play An Essential Role in Wanluda Transportation 2015-11-09
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- GAC Hino Delivers 20 Tractors with National IV Emissions to Shentong 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY