Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show
On June 5th, the 21st Chongqing International Automobile Exhibition kicked off. Chongqing International Automobile Exhibition is the largest and most influential car banquet in central and western China.
Changan F70, the high-performance full-sized premium pickup developed by China and France, officially unveiled at this auto show. This product will refresh the pickup market impression to customers and become a real domestic high-end level pickup.
Changan F70 is deeply developed by Changan and PSA Peugeot Citroen Group (PSA) with cutting-edge technologies in the automotive industry between China and France. Changan F70 is not only fashionable in design but also equipped with leading technologies for European automotive market PV brand.
For the interior, Changan F70 is based on the original i-Cockpit design concept from the PSA . The vehicle is matched with a floating liquid crystal touch console screen and LCD instrument panel. The karting steering wheel has a comfortable controlling and does not block the instrument panel. The multi-function control area on both sides is designed with a reasonable layout of buttons and rollers. The large leather seat is inspired by aviation first class seat, which provides more ridding comforts.
One-button start, cruise control, ESP, 8 electric adjustment in driver seat, independent air tuyere in rare row, 360°holographic image and Changan latest intelligent inCall3.0 system plus rich storage space and caring design, Changan F70 will be impressed by its unique and exquisite French style design.
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY