Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show
On June 5, 2019 Chongqing Auto Show officially kicked off at Chongqing International Exhibition Center. During this year’s Auto Show, Qingling brought seven fist products on display, including GIGA 2020, 700 fuel cell truck, TΛGΛ pickup, EV100 electric truck, 100P, KV100, and KV600 light truck.
GIGA 2020 made its deubt at 2019 Shanghai Auto Show. Having further improved its power driveline, chassis suspension and interior, the truck achieves a power of 520 Ps. It is also equipped with ATM+hydraulic retarder, disc braking, air-suspension, etc.
EV100 electric truck requires less time for recharging and is able to drive longer distances continuously. With lighter weight, it generates a lower level of noise and zero amount of pollutants and achieves higher maneuverability.
By working closely with Germany-based Bosch, Qingling successfully developed a fuel cell truck built on 700P chassis, ushering a brand new era for the truck maker.
TΛGΛ pickup made its debut at the end of 2017. Adopting Isuzu 4KH 3.0T diesel engine and five-speed manual transmission gearbox, the pickup delivers a maximum power of 96 kW and a maximum torque of 280 N.m.
Also on display are 100P, KV100, and KV600 light truck. The three vehicles have also earned a solid reputation among customers. With more powerful performances and more spacious driver’s cockpit, they help truck operators further cut their operation costs.
- Qingling M-series Hydrogen Fuel Vehicles Went Off the Production Line 2021-08-10
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY