JAC Aims to Bring about World-class High-end Light Trucks
Nowadays, JAC light trucks have become increasingly popular in overseas market. By the end of 2018, a total of two hundred and ten thousand units of JAC light trucks have been exported, making it rank the first in China’s light truck exports. JAC is therefore known as “Chinese ISUZU”.
To support its overseas expansion, a complete sound sales networks have been developed over the years, and now Its light trucks have been sold to 140 countries and regions around the world. In addition, JAC has made a successful entry into high-end markets of Russia, Italy and Turkey, which all of them have been awarded Australian ADR certification and Russian GOST certification.
To meet with the challenge from ISUZU, enormous changes have taken place in various sectors in JAC.
First, very recently, JAC announced its new factory, the Xin Gang Production Base, has gone into operation after more than two years of construction and more than six months of testing. The new factory will be capable of producing 200,000 vehicles a year with a total investment of 5.5 billion yuan to meet the customers’ rising demand for green and intelligent vehicles. Now, JAC Xin Gang Production Base creates first intelligent manufacturing platform which is composed of two enclosed automatic press lines, three automatic welding producing lines, one adapted and flexible automatic painting line, two automatic assembly lines and car frame, front axle and other key parts assembly lines, with the characteristic of automation, informatization and digitization.
Second, JAC’s management system has reached advanced international level. After introducing Volk Wagen VDA6.1 standard and quality management system in 2018, substantial changes had taken place, and they began to put more focus on motivation to improvement, cost reduction and prevention instead of correction.
Third, JAC offers a diverse product portfolio including Shuailing, Kangling and Junling. At the moment, all these products with National 6 emission standards have been made available and have the capacity of delivering upgraded intelligence, comfort, environment-friendly performance.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021