Skywell Automobile Group Officially Launches Electric Heavy-duty Truck Project
On June 19, Skywell Automobile Group officially launched its electric heavy-duty truck project in Nanjing. With a total investment of three billion RMB, the project is located at Lishui Economic Development Zone. After the construction of the project, Skywell is able to produce 30,000 units electric heavy-duty truck chassis annually.
According to Skywell, its electric heavy-duty truck chassis will be chiefly used for building trucks for transporting construction wastes, concrete mixers, refrigerating trucks, water-spraying trucks, cleaning trucks, garbage trucks, sweeping trucks, etc. With an expected annual business revenue of 20 billion RMB, Skywell is set to exert positive impacts on the local vehicle industry.
Established in December, 2010, Skywell Automobile Group is the only enterprise specialized in developing and marketing new energy commercial vehicles. In 2011, it acquired Nanjing King Long Bus Co., Ltd. and thus catapulted the company into the first-tier new energy bus maker club. From January to May this year, Skywell sold 3,288 units vehicles, up by 40.57% year on year. In the same period, it realized a business revenue of 1.73 billion RMB, up by 31.29% year on year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021