SAIC Maxus Delivers 600 Units Vehicles to South America
In early June, 600 units vehicles made by SAIC Maxus, including the pickup T60, MPV G10, light bus V80 and the electric intelligent logistic truck EV30, were shipped to their customers in South America from Shanghai.
From January to the end of May this year, SAIC Maxus sold over 10,000 units vehicles in South America. After Australia & New Zealand market, South America has become the second overseas market for SAIC Maxus with a sales volume of over 10,000 units. Boasting a wide spectrum of products, SAIC Maxus fully meets customers’ varied needs and requirements. Currently, T60 has become the most popular pickup in Chile. G10 and V80 have both exceeded the sales of some internationally well-known brands in the market, with their sales volume ranking the third and the fourth place respectively and their market share ranking 9.12% and 13.6% respectively.
Apart from the high quality of its products, the huge success of SAIC Maxus in South America also lies in its unparalleled after-sales services. So far, the company has already built 46 after-sales stations with well stocked warehouses and well-equipped training centers.
Currently, FedEx, DHL, and a number of other logistic service providers as well as Engie, a leading energy company, LATAM, the largest airline in Latin America, ELIGE VIVIR+SEGURO, a charity organization, and MACHALI in South America are all loyal customers of SAIC Maxus.
SAIC Maxus has become the leading school bus brand in Chile. In January this year, Chilean School Bus Association bought 40 units V80 and G10 from SAIC Maxus.
Recently, SAIC Maxus, as the officially designated vehicle brand for SCO Bishkek Summit, served distinguished guests. V80 has served Pope in Cuba and Peru APEC Summit. T60 served Chilean president.
On May 9, at Chile Electric Vehicle Exhibition, Gloria Hutt, the minister of Chilean Ministry of Transport, showed keen interest in the first electric light commercial vehicle in operation in Chile, EV80 at SAIC Maxus’ exhibition area. Recently, EV30, another electric intelligent logistic vehicle arrived in South America for operation, marking a new milestone for the expansion of SAIC Maxus in South America.
From January to May, SAIC Maxus’s overseas sales jumped by 25.86% year on year. In May alone, its exports grew by 18.54% year on year. As of May, it sold 24,233 units vehicles in Australia & New Zealand market and 5,000 units vehicles in European market.
Currently, SAIC Maxus has developed five major key markets across the world with its solid presence in 46 countries and regions. With an accumulated overseas sales of 45,000 units, it is set to further strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global market.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY