JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step?
Recently, Find.com learned that in some overseas light truck markets, JAC Light Truck has very high brand premium capability. Not only its product performance has been close to international high-end light truck brands such as Isuzu, but also its price has been approached to the international high-end light truck brands such as Isuzu, thus it is called "China Isuzu" by many overseas users.
Why is JAC Light-duty Truck called "China Isuzu" by overseas users? In the future, how will it achieve the same quality as Isuzu?
Why is JAC Light-duty Truck called "China Isuzu"?
The influence of Japanese light truck Isuzu on domestic light trucks has continued from the last century. At the beginning of this century, the joint venture products including the imported Isuzu or Japanese Isuzu represented the highest level of domestic light trucks. As a result, Chinese light truck brands almost always use the word "Ling" when naming.
No exception is JAC Light-duty truck.
The three major brands of JAC Light-duty truck - Shuai Ling, Jun Ling, and Kang Ling, all use "Ling", the meaning of which is to "inherit the Isuzu".
Till now, JAC Light-duty truck has been ranked first among China's auto brands in multiple export markets. At the end of 2018, JAC Light-duty Truck achieved overseas exports of 210,000 units, ranking first in the domestic light truck export market.
The overseas export sales of JAC light-duty truck have kept the first position for many years; moreover, it has also established a wide overseas sales network. At present, JAC Light-duty truck has been sold to more than 140 countries and regions, and has passed the high standards of Australia's ADR certification and Russian GOST certification, besides, it has also obtained the highest market access qualification for global technology thresholds, and achieved mass sales in Russia, Italy, Turkey and other places.
More importantly, JAC light-duty truck redefines 'Made in China' and constantly reverses the traditional low-end and cheap impression of 'Made in China' by overseas users. At present, JAC light-duty truck has a very high brand premium capacity in overseas markets, and even in some export markets, its price is almost the same as that of international high-end light truck brands such as Isuzu.
For this reason, JAC light-duty truck not only tears off the low-end label of 'Made in China' in the overseas market, but also enhances the brand premium ability with high-tech, high-quality, high-quality brand impression, and has become the first choice for many overseas users as China Isuzu.
How to keep up with Isuzu?
After decades of hard work, JAC light-duty truck has achieved 'inheritance of Isuzu' in terms of technology, quality and brand premium, and its future has a bigger goal – to be the real 'China Isuzu'. However, in the face of the ancestor of China's light-duty truck - Isuzu, how should JAC light-duty truck be consistent with the quality of Isuzu?
In fact, despite the large gap between the domestic light trucks and the products of Japan, Europe and the United States in the early years, and the high-end light truck market was occupied by imported and joint venture brands, many domestic light trucks have become better and better in recent years, and they are gradually aligning with the market's predecessors with the introduction of some advanced foreign automobile manufacturing technologies and the continuous research and development and improvement of Chinese car companies.
JAC light-duty truck has been surging in the past two years, and it has also made full preparations for the quality closer to Isuzu quality.
Firstly, the new plant is put into production. The JAC light-duty commercial vehicle base was relocated to the new Xingang base, and its production process equipment and technical level were fully upgraded. Its automation, informationization and intelligence level have reached a new level, making the JAC light-duty truck's vehicle production capacity,the process capacity and the test verification capability have reached the world's first-class level, thus comprehensively improving the comprehensive competitiveness of JAC light-duty truck.
Secondly, the management system is in line with international standards. After JAC established a joint venture with Volkswagen, the VDA6.1 standard and quality management resources were introduced in 2018, and the tasks of quality concept and quality management have undergone a fundamental change. More emphasis is placed on the motivation for continuous improvement, cost reduction, and prevention, and its advanced management system brings world-class intelligent manufacturing.
Thirdly, the product matrix advantage is strengthened. At present, the three major lines of Shuailing, Junling and Kangling have comprehensively upgraded the products in terms of intelligent technology, comfort technology, green technology and safety technology, and launched Shuailing Smart Logistics. A series of new models such as light trucks have been fully affirmed and highly recognized by the market, further enhancing the product matrix advantage of JAC light-duty truck.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021