FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction
On July 2, at China-Belarus Colossus Industrial Park in Belarus, Yan Jianbo, president of FAST and general manager of Shaanxi Fast Gear Company, and Ivanković, General Manager of MAZ Group, on behalf of their respective companies, signed an agreement for cooperation and attended the foundation stone laying ceremony.
According to FAST, the new factory is the company’s second overseas production base after FAST Thailand and will further promote FAST presence in the Belt Road countries. Yan Jianbo pointed out that FAST MAZ will accelerate the company’s internationalization and further promote the economic and trade ties between China and Belarus. Ivanković believes that the cooperation between the two parities will greatly solidify its position in the market and further promote its overall competitiveness in Belarus and the neighbouring countries.
- FAST E-SHIFT's Overseas Orders Continue to Grow 2022-12-15
- CATL Collaborates with VinFast to Promote Global E-mobility 2022-11-01
- 4200 Units! Why FAST Hydraulic Retarder Is So Popular in Overseas Market 2022-08-25
- FAST Transmissions Were exported to Sumatra, Indonesia 2022-07-12
- Fast EMT 6E240 Transmission Batch Matching 2022-03-21
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Colombia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.