JAC T8 won the Best Intelligent Network Award Again
Recently, the "China Pickup Blue Book" conference was held in the Beijing Automobile Museum. The conference not only discussed the development of the pickup truck industry, but also commended the outstanding enterprises that made great contributions to the pickup industry in China. Among them, T8 pickup, which is positioned in the “SUV-level Intelligent Connected Super Grand Pickup”, has won the Best Intelligent Network Award for its remarkable product advantages and advanced intelligent network configurations. It is the benchmark for China's smart pickups.
With the rapid development of information technology, intelligent cars have become a trend. JAC T8 is a high-end smart pickup, and its intelligent network technology, comfort and outstanding off-road have lead the pickup segments. The sales volumes of the first three-months had exceeded 6,000 units, which was well received by consumers.
For a high-end smart pickup, a full range of intelligent security systems can highlight its high-end quality. The Bosch 9.1 version ESP body electronic stability control system equipped in the T8 can monitor the vehicle status at any time during driving, avoiding the side slips and drifts of the vehicle during braking and cornering, helping users to better control the direction of the vehicle and improve vehicle safety. The 360-degree panoramic image allows the user to observe the situation around the vehicle in real time, avoiding accidents caused by the blind spot of the rearview mirror during the lane change and reverse operation.
In addition to passive safety configuration, the LDW active yaw warning system equipped in the T8 is also a highlight in the intelligent configuration. When the user is in a long-term driving or inattention, the active deviation warning system will detect the yaw phenomenon and remind the driver at the first time, further ensuring the safety of the driver and passenger.
At the same time, the T8 pickup is equipped with the "J-ConNet2.0" car network intelligent system exclusive to the pickup truck. The user can download the mobile APP software, and grasp the vehicle status, understand the latest service information and remotely control the vehicle through the mobile phone. In the surrounding services, users can quickly query the location information around the vehicle for parking, refueling, car washing, etc., and then quickly send it to the car end, allowing users to enjoy convenient car service at any time.
It is also worth mentioning that CarLife mobile phone interconnection system can transfer the functions of mobile phones, players and other equipment to the vehicle system terminal through Bluetooth, USB and other means, while through the voice control function provided by the car networking system, the drivers can make and receive calls, start a series of actions such as navigation. The user can complete the relevant command operation without moving the hands during the driving process, making driving safer and easier. In addition, the T8 pickup is also equipped with a multi-function steering wheel, 8-inch high-definition digital LCD screen, smart key, one-button start system, fixed-speed cruise and tire pressure monitoring and other intelligent systems, bringing users all-round intelligence driving experience.
In addition to intelligence, off-road is also the masterpiece of the T8 pickup, it has used the 7th generation international pickup chassis technology with 220mm super high ground clearance, besides, it is also equipped with Bose Warner ESOF electronic control time-sharing four-wheel drive system so that the driver can switch between two-wheel drive and high-speed four-wheel drive at a speed of 80km/h or less. At the same time, the design of the T8 pick-up double wishbone front suspension and the five leaf springs of the rear suspension can better suppress the roll and resist the impact of the pit road, and also make the body strong bearing capacity and high torsion resistance. It is even easier to travel long distances on bad roads and potholes.
In addition, the T8 pickup uses the European technology transmission of the gold drive system, equipped with 2.0L CTI high-end commercial power, rated power of 102kw / 3600rpm and maximum torque of 320Nm / 1600-2600rpm, and its 100 kilometers acceleration only needs 16 seconds.
T8 won the Best Intelligent Network Award this time, which not only reflects the solid manufacturing process of JAC for many years, but also shows the advantages of JAC pickup in smart interconnection and handling.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021