Light Truck Sales for Logistics Services Continues to Grow Robustly
According to the statistics released by CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers), the top three players in China’s light truck market in May this year are BAIC Foton (31,974 units, up by 13.36% year on year), JAC (16,461 units, up by 14.83% year on year), and Dongfeng (15,222 units, up by 4.65% year on year). From January to May, China’s light truck sales reached 826,788 units, up by 2.66% year on year.
From January to June this year, BAIC Foton sold 272,261 units vehicles, up by 3.76% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of medium-sized trucks and light trucks reached 14,604 units and 180,213 units respectively, up by 186.07% and 13.51% respectively. In addition, the company’s sales volume of new energy vehicles jumped by 140.79% year on year, reaching 3,530 units,
In June, it sold 1,846 units medium-sized trucks, up by 91.3% year on year; it sold 31,121 units light trucks, up by 5.7% year on year.
Despite the lackluster auto market, the demand for light trucks used for logistics services continue to grow robustly, according to Zhang Qiang, an analyst in the auto market.
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September 2021-10-18
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units 2021-08-20
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021