Silk Way Rally | S01- FOTON TUNLAND
STARTING AN AMASING RACING JOURNEY.
STAGE01: IRKUTSK - BAIKALSK
LEG DISTANCE: 255.53 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 50.87 KM
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2 & NO.3
T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
On 7th July, the first stage of the Silk Way Rally 2019 started. On the track from Irkutsk to Baikalsk with a total length of 255.53 km, a special stage of 50.87 km, all teams started the first stage of the competition. With 100% gravel condition of forest roads, sandstone riverbeds and dusty roads in the Siberian mountains, it is extremely bumpy, and the rainy night makes the track extraordinarily muddy, bringing new experiences and challenges to the racers!
Foton Tunland aroused dust and smoke on the rugged track.
With inherent wisdom and courage,racers roaring engine and smart drift to challenge the limits,Playing the adventurous spirit of “Driving beyond Borders”.
Although the mileage of the 2019 Silk Road Rally has been shortened compared to last year, the difficulty is not reduced. The first stage immediately brings the racers into the very bumpy and challenging rally rhythm. Foton Tunland team cooperated and fully displayed the spirit of adventure and challenge. In the end, #259 racer ZAITICEV Aleksandr and #256 racer RUSANOV Alexander made a good start ranking No.2 and No.3 in the T2 group at the first stage.
From the coniferous forests of Eastern Siberia to the endless grasslands of Mongolia and to the majestic sand hills of Gobi, the Silk Way Rally 2019 is not only the most challenging event, but also a great exploration for ultimate performance of Foton Tunland.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021