Dongfeng Forges Partnership with Philippines Autokid
Autokid Truck Solutions is now the premiere distributor of Dongfeng trucks in the Philippines. By forging a partnership with Dongfeng Automotive Co., Ltd. (DFAC) and Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd (DFCV), Autokid now carries a range of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks for various needs of local businesses.
To celebrate this milestone, Autokid hosts “Drive Your Business: The Autokid-Dongfeng Grand Launch” today, June 26. Attending the event are Autokid’s key partners, suppliers and customers.
For light-duty missions, the Dongfeng Captain series provides both power and efficiency. Trucks in this series feature modern cabin interiors, smart safety and driving features, and efficient Euro IV engines. These come in dropside, aluminum van, refrigerated van and FB type, double cabin and mini-dump, boom type, and other body options.
Autokid also presents the Dongfeng KR for medium-duty truck requirements. Featuring a capable engine powered by Cummins and Yuchai, the Dongfeng KR addresses urban and intercity transport, as well as challenging construction jobs. It comes in cargo, dump, cement mixer, and boom type body options.
Looking for heavy-duty logistical needs? The Dongfeng KL is a reliable and powerful choice. The 10-wheeler tractor head variant features a reliable powertrain, smart safety and driving features, and a powerful 380-horsepower Cummins Euro V engine. Available in tractor head or cargo truck variants, the Dongfeng KL meets transport requirements in fast, clean and dependable ways.
For heavy-duty construction needs, the Dongfeng KC Dump Truck is equipped with a strong powertrain, solid chassis, and a 375- horsepower Cummins Euro engine. The Dongfeng KC easily adapts for heavy construction site use, mining operations, and an array of off-road and heavy-duty missions.
For other business requirements, Autokid promises to provide the right truck. This existing line-up of Dongfeng trucks can be reconfigured to match special purpose vehicle (SPV) needs.
Besides the launch of its newest trucks, Autokid also announces its commitment for better after sales services.
Autokid’s truck parts arm, Truckstop aims to provide the widest selection of brand new and original spare truck parts for one’s business. In the coming months, interested customers can order truck parts online through Autokid’s website https://shop.autokid.com.ph.
The company also provides truck repair services through its Autokid Service Care. Its main facility, located in Sta. Rita, Bulacan, has 80 service bays for truck repairs. Soon, Autokid will open a new service center in Bulacan City, which will have over 50 service bays.
Autokids service centers are manned by TESDA accredited mechanics who are trained to repair trucks of all brands—especially those with Euro IV engines. This is a noted development as more businesses are transitioning to Euro IV.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021