Silk Way Rally | S3-S4 TUNLAND
STAGE03-04: ULAN-UDE – ULAANBAATAR
LEG DISTANCE: 1168.31 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 713.19 KM
70% gravel, 20% sandy roads and 10% stony roads
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2
T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
On 9th July, Silk Way Rally 2019 drive into Mongolia. If the first two stages are warm-up matches, then the comprehensive ability of vehicles and drivers starts to be tested from the third stage. This area has many dangerous ravines and it is a true challenge for navigators: dozens of path crossings and even more parallel tracks. The route then goes upwards – halfway to finish the altitude reaches 1,000 meters. Foton Tunland has all-terrain abilities to handle with different conditions.
On 10th July, it is a circle stage from Ulaanbaatar to Ulaanbaatar with start and finish points just two kilometers away from the bivouac. Accept the challenge of dry creek beds, low hills and endless steppe roads of Mongolia! Competitors will drive through stony plateaus, between picturesque rocks and salty lakes.
As the longest special distance of the rally, this section may affect the day’s classification, so one should get ready to deal with hard navigation and high speed on steppe roads. With navigators’ professional experience, Foton Tunland team successfully cross all terrain conditions and kept ranking No. 2 in T2 group.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021