Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND
STAGE06: MANDALGOVI - DALANZADGAD
LEG DISTANCE: 411.75 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 408.17 KM
75% gravel, 25% stony roads
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2
*T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
On July 12, the 6th stage which is the last section in Mongolia started. This is a section with fast and wide steppe roads. The main task of each competitor is to follow the road book. Constant changes of direction among picturesque nature will never let you get bored, and various waypoints will lead your way to the finish.
There is no eternal victory, only efforts forever. Even Foton Tunland team got in a tough condition but handled it successfully by Navigators and drivers’ practical experience. 2 Tunland racing vehicles ranked No.2 and No.5 for the 6th stage in T2 group.
Downhill-Assist Control (DAC)
Downhill-Assist Control (DAC) is a driver-assistance system, it allows a controlled hill descent in rough terrain without any brake input from the driver. Foton Tunland is equipped with DAC system, supporting drivers on steep hills and descending slopes.
Traction Control System (TCS)
Foton Tunland is equipped with Traction Control System (TCS), which can monitor the condition between the tires and the surface of the road, help prevent wheel slippage when the vehicle is starting or accelerating on wet or slippery roads.
Hill Start Assist
With the facility of Hill Start Assist, Foton Tunland can help prevent roll-back when starting up again from a stopped position on an incline. So Foton Tunland allows a controlled hill descent in rough terrain with any brake input from the driver.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021