Silk Way Rally | S07-08 TUNLAND
STAGE07-08: DALANZADGAD – ALASHAN
LEG DISTANCE: 1335.77 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 326.6KM
30% dune, 10% sand, 25% stony road, 35% gravel
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2
*T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
On July 13, the rally crossed the border, entered china. Rally teams will start all terrain surface challenge with dunes, sand, stony road and gravel challenge in China.
On July 14, the 8th stage started from BAYINBAOLIGE. The stage is not only the longest, after some rest during a “no race” day, but also the most challenging one, as it offers a full variety of surface. The first high dunes will set an initial challenge for those with little driving experience, and after catching the correct direction one will face a range of new obstacles – not just sands, but also dry river beds, ravines, canyons and steppes. The closer to finish, the faster one needs to move.
Not only Navigators and drivers’ practical experience is important for winning a rally, but also a strong support team is necessary. As the supporting truck for Foton Tunland Team, Foton Aumark supporting truck follows the whole rally even needs to get the bivouac earlier than racers. At 8 previous stages, Foton Aumark served the team with zero mal-function, provided parts and repair facilities without delay.
At the 8th stage, Foton Tunland finished the challenge of longest stage, kept ranking No. 2 in T2 group.
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- Silk Way Rally | S09-10 TUNLAND 2019-07-18
- Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S05 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S3-S4 TUNLAND 2019-07-15
- Silk Way Rally | S02 FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-12
- Silk Way Rally | S01- FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-10
- 2020 Foton Tunland Officially Makes Its Debut in Columbia 2019-07-03
- Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana 2019-05-10
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021