Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion
Recently, Qingling announced that all its vehicles are fully compliant with China’s National VI B Emission Standards, four years ahead of China’s scheduled time.
As the first joint venture based in Chongqing, Qingling has been performing impressively in the past 34 years. So far, it has exported its products, ranging from modules, spare parts, whole vehicles to a number of countries and regions across the globe. With a solid reputation both at home and abroad, it has normalized its export with a monthly export volume of over 1,000 units Qingling trucks through the new land-sea corridor.
By actively carrying out reforms on the supply side, strengthening the overall competitiveness of its subsidiaries, diversifying its product line, making technological innovations, Qingling realized an export growth of 29% in its Europe-USA spare parts market and a growth rate of 26% in the spare parts markets in Japan, Canada, Vietnam.
To meet the growing demand, Qingling has also developed refrigerating trucks, recreational vehicles, sanitation trucks, etc.
“There is still huge room for our growth as we still lag behind in commercial vehicle remodeling. Currently, the remodeling rate of commercial vehicles in the domestic market is less than 40% while the figure has reached 70% abroad,” said an employee from Qingling.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Qingling-Bosch Hydrogen-powered Truck Completes Its First Trial Operation 2021-10-13
- Qingling M-series Hydrogen Fuel Vehicles Went Off the Production Line 2021-08-10
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021