Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo
On August 26, Qingling Group brought its fuel cell medium truck and intelligent fatigue driving monitoring system on display at 2019 Smart China Expo, arousing keen interest among the media and the public.
Powered by hydrogen, Qingling fuel cell medium truck achieves zero emission standards and can get refilled in just three minutes. Moreover, it is able to drive 500 km continuously with a maximum speed of 100 km/h. Equipped with advanced high-speed electric motor, decelerator and electrical systems, the truck is set to realize commercial production in 2022.
Qingling intelligent fatigue driving monitoring system, readily assesses drivers’ operations through monitoring the movement of their eyeballs and sends alarms when fatigue driving occurs. “The monitoring system is a part of our internet of vehicle technology, fully integrating the information from various sources and helping customers readily solve their problems,” said an employee from Qingling.
In response to the government’s call for higher environmental friendliness, Qingling has been making relentless efforts in improving the emission standards of its vehicles. Its GIGA 2020 heavy-duty truck fully meets China’s National VI b Standards.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Qingling-Bosch Hydrogen-powered Truck Completes Its First Trial Operation 2021-10-13
- Qingling M-series Hydrogen Fuel Vehicles Went Off the Production Line 2021-08-10
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021