Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa
Recently, Jiefang Engine Branch held a press conference in South Africa, promoting Aowei 6DM engine. 20 major customers and distributors in the country attended the conference.
Achieving high fuel efficiency and high reliability, Aowei 6DM has already gained great popularity in the domestic market.
CEO of Bidvest in South Africa attended the press conference, expressing his satisfaction with FAWDE’s products. Bidvest started using 6DL2 engines made by FAWDE in 2018. After a year’s operation, all these engines have been working smoothly. Thanks to this, the company plans to introduce 1,000 units FAWDE engines soon.
In recent years, FAWDE has been gaining a rising popularity in South Africa. In the first six months this year, the company sold over 1,900 units engines in the country, up by 78% year on year. In addition, Jiefang sold 40 units JH6 truck equipped with Aowei 6DM 13 liter engines.
After 4DX and 6DL engines, FAWDE’s new product, Aowei 6DM engine is set to becoming a new growing point for Jiefang in South Africa.
- FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023 2023-03-24
- FAWDE Saw 61% Growth in Engine Exports During Jan.-Aug. 2022-09-22
- FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY 2022-06-23
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.