Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa
Recently, Jiefang Engine Branch held a press conference in South Africa, promoting Aowei 6DM engine. 20 major customers and distributors in the country attended the conference.
Achieving high fuel efficiency and high reliability, Aowei 6DM has already gained great popularity in the domestic market.
CEO of Bidvest in South Africa attended the press conference, expressing his satisfaction with FAWDE’s products. Bidvest started using 6DL2 engines made by FAWDE in 2018. After a year’s operation, all these engines have been working smoothly. Thanks to this, the company plans to introduce 1,000 units FAWDE engines soon.
In recent years, FAWDE has been gaining a rising popularity in South Africa. In the first six months this year, the company sold over 1,900 units engines in the country, up by 78% year on year. In addition, Jiefang sold 40 units JH6 truck equipped with Aowei 6DM 13 liter engines.
After 4DX and 6DL engines, FAWDE’s new product, Aowei 6DM engine is set to becoming a new growing point for Jiefang in South Africa.
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021