Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation
On September 6, Scania’s new distributor, Jining Ruili Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Ruili Automobile) held a grand ceremony to mark the operation of its new repair factory. Steve Wager, General Manager of Scania China, Jia Cunyong, president of Ruili Automobile, together with a number of distinguished guests attended the opening ceremony.
On the same day, Ruili Automobile secured its first order of 10 units Scania GN450 6×2 trucks, all of which were delivered to their customer Jinan Yongchang Logistic Co., Ltd.
Scania Jining Repair Factory is located at Boda Road, Rencheng District, Jining. With easy access to major highways, the factory covers a total area of 42 mu, consisting areas for customer reception, spare parts warehouse, ten repair workshops. Nearly 20 experienced service engineers are stationed at the factory to provide maintenance and repair services for customers.
“To ensure the superb performances of our products, we firmly believe that professional after-sales services and support are indispensable. By cooperating with Ruili Automobile, we will be able to better serve our customers in Shandong province,” said Steve Wager.
Scania is committed to building a sound sales & service network in China. Currently, it boasts 19 distributors and nearly 40 service stations in China.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service 2023-07-26
- Scania Launches Its First All-electric European Truck in Hong Kong 2022-10-10
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched 2022-07-05
- Scania V8 650S Limited Edition Launches in China 2022-06-29
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021 2022-03-21
- Scania to Start Making Trucks in China After Acquiring Nantong Gaokai 2020-11-25
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019 2020-03-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.