Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia
Zambian Government has commended a Chinese firm Shacman for the establishment of a spare part and service center at the Zambia-China Economic and Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ) in Chambishi in Township, saying it will act as a hub for the surrounding countries in Africa.
Minister of Transport and Communication Mutotwe Kafwaya said Zambia is an important market for Shacman's spare part and service center in Southern African region.
Kafwaya said Zambian government is committed to transforming the country into the hub for transport and logistics in Africa.
"Spares parts that will be available for Zambia will create an enabling efficient and reliable transport system in the country and beyond," he said.
Kafwaya was speaking on Monday during the official opening of the established Shacman spare part center at ZCCZ.
"As Zambian Government we are alive to the fact that the cost of spare parts is high in Zambia," he said.
The minister said it is important that the Zambian Government and the private sector build the industry for bulk transportation of goods.
With 44 Shacman special service stations and 10 parts center warehouses in the Southeast Africa to provide the best after sales service for cross border logistics fleet and accelerate, the creation of a platform for Shacman after-sale support that can provide customers with vehicle maintenance parts road rescue, technical training and other resources sharing.
And Shacman general manager Tian Chao said Zambia is an important market for Shacman in Southeast Africa.
Since 2013, more than 2,000 Shacman trucks have been sold to Zambia and service the surrounding countries through cross border logistics.
"Today we have gathered resources and strength to set up the first self-operated spare parts center of Shacman in ZCCZ," he said.
ZCCZ is the first overseas economic and trade cooperation zone built by China in Africa, which is located in Zambia, the "Heartland" of Southern Africa.
Shacman will make full use of the location advantage of ZCCZ to provide a perfect, considerate and convenient spare part services for Shacman trucks in Zambia and the surrounding countries such as Tanzania, Malawi, Democratic Republic of Congo and others.
Shacmna's heavy duty trucks are exported to more than 100 countries and regions such as Southeast Asia, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and Middle East, Central and South America.
Apart from Zambia, customers based in neighbouring Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania and Malawi will receive the most professional, convenient after sales service and spare part supply.
"Shacman will be part of the social and economic development of Zambia," he said.
In Recent years, Shacman has accelerated the improvement of the marketing service network system in international market.
And ZCCZ General Manger Liao Zibin said in future ZCCZ will invest in a modern dry port and logistics center.
He said the ZCCZ has a total of 49 companies, while the Lusaka East Multi Facility Zone has 16 companies with investment capital of 2 billion U.S. dollars.
And a Zambian customer for Shacman heavy duty trucks, Swift Cargo Service Zambia representative Brandon Mwiinga said the establishment of Shacman spare part center will enhance and support the transport industry in Zambia.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY