Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus
From October 11 to 13, the first Linglong Tire European Dealers Conference was successfully held in Cyprus, with nearly 60 European distributors gathering to discuss the company’s achievements and challenges in overseas market development, brand deep promotion, and product innovation and research, looking forward to Linglong’s future strategic planning and industry opportunities.
On the morning of Oct.11, the distributors present at the meeting visited two Linglong brand shops in Cyprus and took part in the opening ceremony of a new brand shop in Nicosia, the capital city of Cyprus,learning more about the sales of Linglong tires and the construction of its brand shops.Over the years, the local distributor of Cyprus has been focusing on the Linglong’s brand management, and carrying out all-round brand promotions for Linglong through brand shops, broadcasting, magazines etc., improving Linglong’s market influence, brand awareness and the product reputation, laying solid foundation for Linglong’s development and layout in European market.
On the afternoon of Oct.11, the first Linglong European Dealers Conference was officially held. Mr. Wang Feng, chairman of Linglong Tire, introduced the company’s current trade development in global tire industry, the company’s development in production, R&D, marketing, brand and public welfare in the first three quarters of 2019, and analyzed and answered the company’s future strategic planning and development model.
Speaking about the future strategic planning, Mr. Wang Feng said that Linglong would make a clear product positioning, carry out more dimensional marketing planning, form a more professional sales service team, and vigorously develop and promote new products and technologies for the European market.
During the conference, Linglong’s technician introduced the company’s latest products and technologies to dealers, as well as the research and development direction of new products in the future. The sales representative mainly introduced the brand promotion of the company and the significance of the construction of brand shops, and discussed with dealers on how to carry out win-win cooperation under the current fierce market environment and severe risk challenges. Meanwhile, some distributors also shared their brand promotion experience that they had accumulated over the years, winning the recognition and resonance of the other guests present.
In addition, it was confirmed that the second European Dealers Conference would be held in France in 2020 on the conference.Linglong would like to welcome more dealers and friends to attend the next year’s meeting.
- Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023 2023-01-11
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.