Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit
On October 19, Multi-nationals Qingdao Summit, jointly organized by China's Ministry of Commerce and Shandong Provincial Government, was held in Qingdao International Exhibition Center. Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, was invited to share his company's stories in development.
Also on the same day, Shandong Heavy Industries & Weichai Power Seminar themed with Globalization, Openness and Cooperation was held. Volkmar Denner, Chairman of Bosch s Board of Directors, Gordon Riske, CEO of Kion Group, Stefan Schaible, CEO of Roland Berger, Helmut List, CEO of Austria-based AVL, Nils Herzberg, Vice President of SAP, Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, held a heated discussions on globalization, international cooperation, technological innovations and other pressing issues in the manufacturing industry.
Despite some concerns voiced by some experts, Mr. Tan remained confident in China's fast economic growth, revealing that Weichai saw its business revenue grow by 10% and its profit increase by 20% from January to September this year.
In the next few years, Weichai will continue to strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global market. It aims to generate an annual business revenue of 100 billion USD in 2025 and take a leading position in the new energy business sector in 2030. Despite all the ups and downs in the past few decades, we have been focusing on improving ourselves and we have managed to maintain a fast growing momentum, proudly said Mr. Tan.
When talking about the development of electric motors, Mr. Tan pointed out that the replacement of diesel engines cannot just happen overnight and full preparations must be made. Firmly believing that there is still huge room for internal combustion engines, Mr. Tan reveals that fuel cell heavy-duty trucks are what his company is striving for.
While continuing to focus on sharpening its competitiveness in the fossil fuel powered engines, Weichai has already launched various development projects in the new energy sector. To achieve its goal in 2030, the company is planning to investment 50 billion RMB in total to establish a new production base devoted to developing and manufacturing a wide range of spare parts for new energy vehicles, such as fuel cells, power drivelines, etc. In addition, Weichai has already established cooperation ties with Bosch and BLDP in developing highly reliable and commercially viable fuel cells.
As a witness of China s opening-up and reform in the past four decades and an active participant in globalization, Weichai has benefited immensely from many multi-nationals and contributed enormously to the global economic growth and technological innovation. So far, its overseas business revenue has reached over 40% of its total business revenue every year and the company has established a formidable presence in over 110 countries and regions across the globe.
Through mutual respect and cooperation, we will continue to create a win-win situation with our business partners on the global stage and promote the sound and sustainable development of the engine industry. Weichai not only belongs to China, but also belong to the world, said Tan.
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021