168 Units Fire Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019
On October 16, the 18th International Fire-fighting Equipment & Technology Exhibition, also known as ChinaFire 2019 was held at the new International Exhibition Center in Beijing. Over 800 enterprises from nearly 30 countries and regions across the globe brought 168 units fire-fighting trucks on display.
Among all the vehicles on display, 60 units trucks adopt chassis made by China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC). Exceeding all overseas brands, CNHTC has become the leading truck brand at this year’s exhibition. Sitrak, which is owned by CNHTC, had 42 units on display. Benz, with its number reaching 37 units on display, took the second place. MAN had 29 units on display, taking the third place. Scania brought 17 units at the exhibition.
Entering the fire-fighting truck sector in 2015, Sitrak now boasts over 20 different models to meet customers’ varied requirements.
- The 200000th SITRAK Rolled off the Production Line 2022-05-25
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021