Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award
On the morning of October 22, an awarding ceremony was successfully held in Shandong Province and Linglong Tire was officially awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award. Mr. Wang, chairman of Linglong Tire, received this award in person and delivered his speech as the representative of typical enterprises.
In order to comprehensively promote high-quality development and promote supply-side structural reform and the transformation of replacing old growth drivers with new ones, Shandong Government selected and released the list of winners of Shandong Governor Quality Award, which is also the highest quality award established by the Shandong Provincial Government.
For many years, Linglong has continuously exploring scientific quality management methods, firmly establishing the quality consciousness of "quality first, benefit first", carrying out quality improvement actions, strengthening quality management, advocating fair competition, and maintaining a good market environment, playing a good as well as a leading role in promoting the quality of enterprises to continue to improve.
Besides, on December 9, 2018, relying on the strong support of high quality development, the company was awarded China Industry Award, the highest award in China industry, becoming the first tire enterprise to win this award.
The achievements belong to the past and efforts still need to be made in the future. Linglong Tire will still be dedicated in advancing the internationalization of brand with its funds and market platform and becoming the world-class manufacturing enterprise with global competitiveness, aiming at mastering the core technology, building high-end product and brand, and promoting high-quality rapid development of tire industry in China.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021