Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan
From November 1 to 4, Wuhan China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) themed with Intelligent Driving and Green Development is scheduled to be held at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. The show has been successfully held for five times since its inception in 2012. It is the only nationallevel commercial vehicle exhibition in China and the largest commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia.
Conmet is set to putting all its latest products on display, including PreSet® during and maintenance-free wheel hubs and visual safety alarming, etc. In addition, by cutting their body weights and improving their intelligence level, Conmet has significantly helped vehicles improve their loading capacity and fuel economy.
With the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, China’s commercial vehicle industry is seeking a new road of development featuring lower body weights, electrification and high intelligence. In response to the new trend, Conmet has rolled out a host of new disc wheel hubs for heavy-duty trucks and medium- and large-sized buses.
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- SUNHUNK High-end Refrigeration Vehicle on Display at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-06
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021