SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks
On October 27, SAIC Hongyan officially revealed its latest product, LNG Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck with National VI Emission Standards in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, and Zhengzhou, Henan province. On the first day of its debut, the truck won orders from 1,207 customers across the nation.
Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck has different models available for various transportation purposes. At the press conference held in Taiyuan, the truck is chiefly targeted at the coal and sand transportation market.
Equipped with an LNG engine manufactured by SAIC, Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck achieves a maximum power of 440 Ps and a maximum torque of 1,950 N.m. Thanks to the equivalent combustion technology and EGR, the more exhaustive combustion is achieved and thus the vehicle fully meets National VI b Emission Standards. Its cylinder braking not only improves the braking efficiency significantly, but also enhances the overall safety standards of the vehicle.
In addition, Genlyon C6 truck has air-bag suspensions, vibration damping devices, more driver-friendly decorations, a multi-functional wheel, touch screens, all remote keys, all of which make driving a much more pleasant experience for drivers.
According to different terrains, Genlyon C6 truck has different versions available. The truck with a direct drive + a rear axle of 3.083 speed ratio is highly recommended for working on plains and the one with an overdrive + a rear axle of 4.111 speed ratio is particularly ideal for driving on mountainous roads.
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- 440 SAIC Light-duty Trucks Delivered to Overseas Market 2022-01-07
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY 2021-10-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021