Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou
On October 29, 2019, the 2019 Working Conference of the Road Container Transport Branch of China Road Transport Association was held in Guangzhou. Leaders from relevant government departments and industry associations, customer representatives and media representatives attended the meeting. Foton Daimler Automobile participated in the meeting as a port container transport equipment provider, delivering the first batch of 130 Auman port transport vehicles on site to help the rapid and high-quality development of Guangzhou road container transport.
Auman super heavy-duty port truck, equipped with Cummins engine and new FAST transmission gearbox, has many intelligent fuel-saving technologies, 70% ultra-wide low fuel consumption interval, 2000 bar ultra-high pressure injection system to achieve more exhaustive combustion. Its new FAST transmission gearbox, equipped with over-speed gear, makes overtaking easier for the truck. Its helical teeth in the auxiliary box and widened gear in the main box help the truck achieve higher fuel economy.
In addition, the truck’s driver’s cockpit adopts 1 mm high-strength steel plate, high-strength body. Thus, it can withstand 10 tons of pressure from its top and strong collision forces from its front and rear sides as well as the lift and right sides. In addition, thanks to Auman's unique post-collision backward movement technology, truck drivers’ safety can be fully ensured. In order to prevent any occurrences of flat tires and subsequent rollovers, Auman super heavy-duty truck has an emergency safety device, fully ensuring people’s safety.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY