SUNHUNK High-end Refrigeration Vehicle on Display at 2019 CCVS
Recently, SUNHUNK attended 2019 China (Wuhan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition by putting on display its latest vehicle models, including its heavy refrigerated meat truck, semi-trailer refrigerated truck, HHC4500 crane.
As a pioneer in the field of commercial vehicles in China, SUNHUNK's three new products focus on demonstrating the most advanced and most intelligent technologies in the field of special equipment and cold chain transportation.
1) Heavy-duty refrigerated meat truck
At the exhibition, SUNHUNK heavy refrigerated meat truck, which is independently developed by SUNHUNK, was quite an eye-catcher. Measuring 9.6 meters in length, the vehicle fully considers the needs of cold chain transportation service providers and introduces graphite molecular technology thermal insulation materials, seamless sealing structure, dual anti-collision system, integrated structural support. In addition, it adopts food-grade 304 stainless steel materials, fully ensuring the whole cargo’s rigidity and thermal insulation performance.
2) Semi-trailer refrigerated truck
SUNHUNK semi-trailer refrigerated truck made its debut at the exhibition. By introducing some state-of-art technologies, it fully ensures the freshness of food. Thanks to the use of open type (open die) foaming process production line, imported raw materials, a monocoque structure, a unique buckle and riveting structure, it was another big star at the exhibition.
HHC4500 crane also aroused keen interest among many visitors to the exhibition.
- SUNHUNK Reaped a Great Harvest in bauma 2016 2016-12-05
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- SHACMAN X3000 Single Tire Hazardous Article Transport Truck Attends CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021