Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai
On November 3, 2019, Yuchai and SHACMAN jointly delivered 36 units Xuande trucks equipped with Yuchai YC6L engines to Shanghai Port for operation. According to sources, the new truck is set to becoming a new fist product for SHACMAN in the transportation market at port areas.
Considering the frequent start-ups, stringent requirements for high quality and high fuel economy, Yuchai YC6L engine helps the truck cut fuel consumption by 20%. In addition, drivers enjoy a much more comfortable working environment. Yuchai's well-connected after-sales service networks give the truck another competitive edge.
Yuchai and SHACMAN have established strategic cooperative ties for many years. Currently, a wide spectrum of vehicles manufactured by SHACMAN, like tractors, engineering vehicles, trucks, dregs trucks, mixers, crane trucks, fire-fighting trucks, sanitation vehicle chassis, are equipped with Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards.
SHACMAN’s diesel powered trucks with National V Emission Standards are equipped with Yuchai YC6K13 and YC6K12 engines or YC6MK and YC6L engines. Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards deliver powerful performances and achieve high fuel economy. At present, they are the first choice for a wide spectrum of SHACMAN’s truck products.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY