Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE
On November 5, the 2nd China International Import Expo (CIIE) themed with "New Era, Shared Future” officially kicked off in Shanghai. Daimler brought its latest passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles as well as its latest technologies on display, fully showcasing its technological breakthroughs in such areas as autonomous driving, internet of vehicles in the past few years.
Actros truck, manufactured by Mercedes-Benz, officially made its entry into Chinese market at this year’s CIIE. Starting its mass production in the overseas market in late 2019, the truck is equipped with over 60 state-of-art technologies and thus achieves an unprecedented level of intelligence. It is worth mentioning that the truck introduces ActiveDriveAssist system, which helps the vehicle perform a number of complicated tasks, including braking, accelerating and steering at any speed. The system has a new function called Active Lane Keeping Assist, making it possible for the truck’s operations be remedied.
Side Guard Assist built on radar technologies on Actros truck is able to automatically detect pedestrians in extremely complex traffic conditions. The fifth generation of Active Brake Assist 5 is also able to perform automatic braking when detecting pedestrians. Thanks to a more streamlined structure, a higher intelligence, cruising control and Predictive Powertrain Control, Actros truck boasts a higher fuel efficiency.
Unimog U4023, an SUV developed by Mercedes-Benz, was revealed to Chinese customers at CIIE. Boasting unparalleled maneuverability, the SUV is able to drive on demanding terrains for forest firefighting, rescue work, expeditions, and mechanical repairs. Some passenger vehicles manufactured by Mercedes-Benz were also on display.
As of September this year, the imports of trucks made by Mercedes-Benz have reached 40% of China’s total imports of heavy-duty trucks, ranking the first place among all imported truck brands. For six consecutive years, Mercedes-Benz has maintained the top position in its sales of heavy-duty trucks in China among all foreign truck brands.
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021 2022-03-25
- Daimler Truck Sales See 20% Increase in 2021 2022-01-24
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe 2021-12-27
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- Daimler Truck AG and Cummins Inc.Announce Global Plan for Medium-duty CV Engines 2021-02-24
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies 2021-02-04
- Daimler to Revamp China Plant to Make Mercedes-Benz-branded Actros Truck 2020-11-18
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture 2020-11-03
- Mercedes-Benz Access to New Target markets with Actros F and Edition 2 2020-09-29
- Daimler Unveils GenH2 Hydrogen Fuel-cell Concept Truck 2020-09-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021