Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target
Since their release, Yuchai engines with National VI Emission Standards have maintained a fast growing momentum. So far this year, the sales volume of Yuchai engine with National VI Emission Standards has reached the company’s annual sales target.
Yuchai gas engines with National VI Emission Standards, including YCK11N and YCK13N have sold over 10,000 units, up by 30% year on year compared with the sales volume of Yuchai engines with National V Emission Standards in the same period last year.
Covering a power range of 140-560 horsepower, Yuchai engines are equipped with a host of advanced technologies. YCK11N and YCK13N, in particular, achieve high energy efficiency and high reliability.
Currently, Yuchai gas engines with National VI Emission Standards have passed a number of stringent tests. They can be found on vehicles made by Dongfeng Xinjiang, Dongfeng Liuqi, Dongfeng Huashen, C&C Truck, Shaanxi Commercial Vehicle, Dayun Heavy-duty Truck, Qingdao Jiefang, etc.
According to Yuchai, its YCK15N, which boasts the largest displacement (15.26 liters) and highest power rate (560 horsepower) in China’s commercial vehicle industry, will soon enter the market. The debut of the engine will greatly strengthen Yuchai’s overall competitiveness in the market.
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY