Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019
Linglong Tire is showcasing its key products sold under several of its brands at SEMA Show 2019 held between November 5 and 8, 2019.
The SEMA Show, the world's premier expo for modified vehicles and related accessories and a major professional exhibition for the global automotive aftersales service market, brings together the industry's advanced technologies and top-selling products. Linglong Tire's booth at the event attracted a lot of automobile enthusiasts thanks to the company's extensive outdoor advertising campaign along the route from Las Vegas Airport to the exhibition hall.
Linglong Tire has been operating in the U.S. market for many years. At its booth which was continuously crowded with a large number of customers deep in discussion or consultation with Linglong staff, the internationally well-known tire manufacturer displayed a wide variety of tires for sedans and SUVs, as well as winter, all-steel and agricultural radial tires, all sold under its brands, including Linglong, Leao and Atlas. Notably, during the show, Linglong's new RT tire was well received among customers while many visitors posed for group photos alongside the agricultural radials.
In line with tire maker's increasing popularity among the world's car and truck drivers, at this year's show, Linglong Tire was highly acclaimed by customers for its premium products, services and efforts at brand marketing.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021