HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor
Hyva Floors (made by Cargo Floor) have been commercialized by Hyva do Brasil since 2003.
The business has grown rapidly. Sales reached 1,000 units in May 2017, and now, only two and a half years later in October 2019, sales have reached 2,000 units. This acceleration in rate of sales is testament to the quality of the product and to the expertise and determination of the commercial team at Hyva.
As Carlos Zugno, Commercial Manager Hyva do Brasil, explained, “We are exceptionally proud of our commercial team at Hyva and we also recognise the important role played by the trailer manufacturers with whom we have formed strategic partnerships. Together, working with a high-quality product, they have driven the exponential growth which has taken us from sales of one thousand to two thousand units in only two and a half years.”
Hyva Floor horizontal loading and unloading systems are used to transport bulk materials, pallets, agricultural products or general cargo. Predominantly used in vehicle trailers, they can also be used in stationary applications.
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY