HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor
Hyva Floors (made by Cargo Floor) have been commercialized by Hyva do Brasil since 2003.
The business has grown rapidly. Sales reached 1,000 units in May 2017, and now, only two and a half years later in October 2019, sales have reached 2,000 units. This acceleration in rate of sales is testament to the quality of the product and to the expertise and determination of the commercial team at Hyva.
As Carlos Zugno, Commercial Manager Hyva do Brasil, explained, “We are exceptionally proud of our commercial team at Hyva and we also recognise the important role played by the trailer manufacturers with whom we have formed strategic partnerships. Together, working with a high-quality product, they have driven the exponential growth which has taken us from sales of one thousand to two thousand units in only two and a half years.”
Hyva Floor horizontal loading and unloading systems are used to transport bulk materials, pallets, agricultural products or general cargo. Predominantly used in vehicle trailers, they can also be used in stationary applications.
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021