CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan
On November 24, China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC) held its 2020 Business Conference in Jinan, officially revealing five newly developed vehicles to the public. Targeting the urban distribution market, refrigerating transportation market.
1) Howo 4x2 light truck: equipped with Weichai WP4.6N engine with National VI Emission Standards, the vehicle boasts a maximum 220 horsepower and a maximum torque of 800 N.m. It is also mounted with CNHTC 8-speed aluminum transmission gearbox and can reach a speed of 95 km/h. While improving its loading capacity, it has significantly lowered its fuel consumption.
The vehicle also has oil and gas tanks made of aluminum alloy. Thanks to a host of weight loss measures, it has successfully lowered its weight to 18 tons.
2) Howo Tongshuai 4x2 truck: equipped with Foton Cummins 3.8 L 168 horsepower engine and Howo 8-speed aluminum cased transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers particularly powerful performances on upward slopes, accelerates more quickly and achieves higher fuel economy. In addition, it can be mounted with a container with a space of 35 cubic meters.
3) Howo Tongshaui 4x2 refrigerating truck: equipped with 148 horsepower Cummins ISF2.8L engine with National V Emission Standards, WLY 6-speed transmission gearbox, an upgraded chassis, an aluminum cased transmission gearbox, light-weight driving axle, gas tanks made of aluminum, the vehicle has lowered its body weight and made no compromise in terms of its loading capacity. With reinforced insulating materials and better quality sealing materials, it fully ensures the food safety in transportation.
4) Howo Hanjiang 4x2 cargo light truck: equipped with Weichai 110 horsepower 2.3 L engine, it delivers powerful performances and large torques. With the latest NVH technologies and optimized chassis, it is able to generates higher pressures in braking and sound alarms in the steering process.
5) Howo Hanjiang 4x2 cargo light truck: equipped with Weichai WP3N160 engine with National VI Emission Standards, the vehicle has greatly improved its safety standards when driving in mountainous areas. Plus its WLY 6G55 transmission gearbox, the truck is readily adaptable to various demanding road conditions.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY