The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle
On November 25, the 1,000,000th unit vehicle officially was connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle.
Since its launch in December, 2017, Foton Internet of Vehicle has become one of the largest networks serving vehicles. Thanks to the fast development of internet of vehicle (IoT) technologies, Foton is gradually transforming itself from an automobile manufacturer to a more competitive enterprise with much deeper integration of its manufacturing business and its wide range of service packages.
In August 2012, Foton officially established Foton Zhike Information Technology & Service Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Foton Zhike), which is specialized in developing and commercializing IoT related products. By taking full advantage of Foton, the new company now offers a wide range of services for its customers, including financial risk control and vehicle management, etc.
“Foton Internet of Vehicle deals with over 20,000 data each second and collects two billion data each day,” revealed Yang Zhao’ang, General Manager of Foton Zhike. Through closely monitoring drivers’ driving behaviors, tracking vehicles, offering guidances on braking and steering for drivers and sounding alarming, Foton Internet of Vehicle helps vehicles cut fuel consumption by over 10% and lower the occurrences of traffic accidents by nearly 80%.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021