XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
On November 7, XCMG and China Unicom signed a strategic cooperation agreement on 5G (intelligent manufacturing) smart factory and Internet of Things in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province. Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG, and Wang Xiaochu, Chairman of China Unicom, attended the signing ceremony.
On November 7, Wang Xiaochu, Chairman of China Unicom, and his delegation visited XCMG Xuzhou Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd and Jiangsu XCMG Information Technology Co., Ltd.
At XCMG Information, Wang Xiaochu had a detailed understanding of the development process of "Hanyun" Industrial Internet Platform, the equipment connection and management in the field of construction machinery, as well as the cross-industry performances enabled by the platform. After that, he went to visit the production workshop of XCMG Heavy Machinery and communicated with XCMG staff deeply about the ideas of smart factory construction.
At the forum, the two sides made in-depth discussions on 5G (intelligent manufacturing) smart factory, industrial Internet platform application and Internet of Things, and then reached a unanimous agreement.
According to Wang Min, XCMG, as the pillar of a Great Power ranking the first in China and the sixth in the world, is a banner of the Chinese machinery industry. XCMG has continued to deepen its efforts in the industry of intelligent manufacturing, not only building a number of industry-leading intelligent factories, but cultivating "dark horse" and "unicorn" of industrial Internet, e.g., XCMG Information, far ahead in the industry.
Wang Xiaochu highly recognized the flexible mechanism of XCMG as well as its forward-looking layout and practice in intelligent manufacturing. He said that China Unicom boasts obvious advantages in the communications industry. As the leading enterprises in their respective fields, XCMG and China Unicom will definitely become strategic partners for each other in long-term cooperation.
Based on the friendly cooperation in the early stage, the consensus on future cooperation was reached, and a strategic cooperation agreement on 5G (intelligent manufacturing) smart factory and Internet of Things was signed.
Under the agreement, the two sides, based on the industrial product/equipment connection management capability, equipment management capability, equipment security service and vertical industry application, will jointly formulate technical standards, carry out technical research cooperation for deep integration in the industrial field, build a business enabling platform relying on the Internet of Things connection of China Unicom, integrate and achieve the applications in cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things, mobile Internet and smart city, and devote to the construction of 5G smart factory.
On the same day, XCMG Information also signed a business framework agreement with Jiangsu Unicom, focusing on the field of industrial manufacturing. On the basis of Hanyun Industrial Internet Platform, the two sides jointly provide relevant services, promote the research, product product design and market promotion of end-to-end solutions, and create an IOT ecosystem in the field of industrial manufacturing. In addition, the two sides will also conduct a series of cooperation in such aspects as communication business and cloud services.
Zhang Qiliang, General Manager of XCMG Information, said, "XCMG Information, backed by long-term experience in the industry, will give full play to the product advantages of Hanyun Industrial Internet Platform in the aspect of industrial big data, and promote in-depth cooperation with Unicom in platform construction, data governance, data mining, data analysis, search engine development, etc. This is a strong alliance for cooperation in the industrial Internet ecosystem, and we are looking forward to it."
In the future, XCMG will also work with China Unicom to prepare for the establishment of a 5G joint laboratory. "XCMG Hanyun + Unicom 5G" will provide a new application "XCMG model" for the deep integration of new-generation information & communication technology and industrial sector.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY