Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG
Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (“Weichai Power” or “the Company”, HKEX: 2338, SZSE: 000338) has announced its strategic acquisition of Aradex AG, another global strategic attempt in the new energy power systems industry following its strategic investment in Ballard Power and Ceres Power. Weichai Power has not only mastered key technologies of traditional powertrain for heavy duty commercial vehicles so far, but also successfully integrated “battery, motor and electronic control” into a whole new energy power system to propel the whole industrial chain, coupled with the power of Aradex AG. Those achievements paved the way for Weichai Power to be “a global leader in new energy ``industry by 2030”- its strategy planning, in terms of advanced product and technology.
Since founded in 1989, Aradex AG has been committed to the R&D of motor, electric control and power supply for industrial and transportation industry, and now has become a pioneer in high power variable frequency and power supply equipment technology. Aradex AG commands powerful design and development and system integration capabilities in terms of various CNC servo motor and servo driver, new energy commercial vehicle motor controller, motor, fuel cell DC/DC converter and other products. Hundreds of successful application cases build a good reputation for those excellent products with design life exceeding 30000 hours.
Both parties will strive collaboratively and synergize fully to develop new energy commercial vehicle power system. Aradex AG will expand and grow on the synergies of Weichai Power’s global complete vehicle and machinery, core components of power system and global R&D innovation center and other resources, and Weichai Power is expected to facilitate industrial upgrading and restructuring with the contribution from Aradex AG. Both parties’ deep integration helps to boost energy conservation and emission reduction, and provide sustainable power to protect clear sky and white clouds for all human beings.
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021