Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers
On December 13, the third China Industrial Design Exhibition kicked off in Wuhan International Expo Center. Linglong Tire was invited to participate in the exhibition to comprehensively display the company's high-level industrial design products, and was also invited to attend the 2019 China International Industrial Design Forum to gain a deeper understanding of the latest development trends in the field of industrial design and better promote the company's industrial design to achieve leapfrogging upgrading and innovative development.
During the Forum, Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center was licensed among the Fourth Batch of National Industrial Design Centers on the list. National Industrial Design Center (Enterprise) is the highest recognition of the nation to industrial design center (enterprise). The selection of Linglong represents the company's current industrial design level has been among the top level in the same industry in China.
For many years, Linglong has been sparing no effort in experimental testing platform, international innovation team, open design system construction, attaching great importance to the leading innovation of industrial design, and realizing its transformation and upgrading through industrial design. The company has the national recognized enterprise technology center and the state approved laboratory, which ensure the company to become one of the enterprises with strongest innovation ability in tire industry. It develops at least three new products every day and has more than 500 patents at home and abroad. Meanwhile, the company is also in a leading position in big data, cloud computing, industrial Internet ect., proving conditions for the intelligent, green, and collaborative development of industrial design.
At this exhibition, Linglong brings its high-tech products including dandelion tire, graphene tire, OE fitment of red flag state car, as well as the tire winning the second prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress Award, among which, dandelion tire and graphene tire are the leading and innovative products in the industry, which will have a profound impact on the development of tire industry design in China, and will also provide consumers with more fuel-saving, environmentally friendly and safe products to meet the people's yearning for a better life.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021