SHACMAN Brings 12 Models on "Truck Show" in Jamaica
Recently, the "Truck Show" organized by SHACMAN Jamaican dealers was held in the port warehouse area of dealers. As the leading brand of Jamaica China heavy truck, SHACMAN showed a total of 12 vehicles and held a series of activities for truckers.
The truck show model mainly includes f3000 mining dump truck, lightweight tractor, and L3000 truck products were exhibited. Remarkably, a F3000 wrecker, which is the first heavy-duty wrecker for TW's own use and is placed in the most prominent place. Jamaica ’s roads are narrow and speeds are generally fast, so accidents are unavoidable. F3000 wrecker can quickly remove the road obstacles, restore the traffic order, and relieve urban traffic congestion effectively .
Meanwhile, as an appeal in Jamaican, SHACMAN X3000 natural gas tractor has attracted much attention. As the earliest company to layout natural gas products in the domestic heavy truck industry, SHACMAN has applied many technical innovations to X3000 natural gas tractor through years of technological innovation and the research of market demand, effectively solved the constraints such as inadequate supporting facilities for natural gas heavy truck. The advantages of long driving distance, balanced power, excellent energy saving, and the features of comfort and intelligent for X3000 further sharpened the competitiveness of this natural gas heavy truck.
During the activity, SHACMAN Jamaica dealers prepared truck style demonstrations and Jamaican reggae for drivers and customers, the style of user-friendly, caring present a spectacular sight in this passionate activity , which annotated the truck culture with SHACMAN style for customers.
In addition, SHACMAN has been adhering to the principle of "two concerns", and providing customers with safer, more comfortable and more reliable products. Therefore, SHACMAN Jamaica has established a complete sales service network, with more than 30 service technicians, over $600000 of stored spare parts, and up to three spare parts warehouses, laying a solid foundation for ensuring high attendance rate of vehicles. It also allows users to maintain their vehicles more worry-free and save money, and strives to give users the most sincere care during the process of vehicle operation.
As a pioneer of the Jamaican heavy truck, SHACMAN not only brought high-quality heavy truck to Jamaican market, changed Jamaica's history of using second-hand heavy trucks of US, but brought unprecedented vitality to the Jamaican heavy truck market, and plays an irreplaceable role in mining, transportation and urban construction in Jamaica. SHACMAN will be together with Jamaica to make efforts to fully promote the SHACMAN truck culture into the hearts of the people and enhance emotional communication between enterprises and customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.