CATL’s New Power Battery Project Starts Construction in Sichuan
On December 24, CATL’s new battery project, located in Yibin, Sichuan, started construction.
With a total investment of ten billion RMB from CATL, the new project covers an area of 1,000 mu. After its construction, it is able to produce 30GWh power batteries. According to CATL, the whole project will be built in two phases with their investments reaching 4.5 billion RMB and 5.5 billion RMB respectively.
Sichuan Times New Energy Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of CATL, will greatly increase the production capacity of CATL and give the company new impetus for its robust growth.
According to the latest statistics released by GGII, CATL ranks the first place with a power battery production of 27.17GWh, accounting for over 50% of the domestic power battery market.
- CATL's German Plant to Ramp up Its Production 2023-02-06
- CATL Announced Its Plan to Set up a Chassis Plant in Yichun 2023-01-31
- Qilin Battery Was Recognized as One of the Best Inventions of 2022 by TIME 2023-01-04
- CATL Inks 7.5 GWh Battery Supply Deal with Gresham House 2022-12-26
- CATL’s Battery Industrial Base Broke Ground in Shandong 2022-12-26
- CATL's German Plant Starts Serial Production of Lithium-ion Battery Cells 2022-12-22
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- CATL Collaborates with VinFast to Promote Global E-mobility 2022-11-01
- CATL Showcases All-scenario Solutions for Commercial Applications at IAA 2022-09-21
- CATL Saw Its Net Profit Increase by 82% in H1, 2022 2022-08-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.