Feidi Auto Aims to Increase its Annual Sales by 30% in 2020
According to Feidi Auto, it delivered an impressive performance in 2019, selling 51,000 units mini-trucks, small trucks, light trucks, medium-trucks, and special vehicles.
The annual sales of Ditu DX jumped by 85% year on year; that of Hongrui (T0/T1) jumped by 78% year on year; that of logistic vehicles grew by 20% year on year; that of Dahuang went up by 26% year on year.
Jiang Wenjuan, General Manager of Feidi Auto, revealed at the company’s annual business meeting that it will carry out a series of reforms in 2020 and aims to increase its annual sales volume to 66,000 units, including 16,750 units logistic vehicles, 16,250 units self-dump trucks, 25,000 units Ditu small trucks, 3,000 units new energy vehicles, 1,000 units EMO mini-trucks, 3,000 units WPV light trucks. With an annual growth rate of 30%, Feidi Auto will realize an annual sales volume of 110,000 units vehicles in 2022.
In the meantime, Feidi Auto attaches paramount importance to the development of new energy vehicles. It aims to sell 3,000 units electric vehicles in 2020, 13,500 units such vehicles in 2021 and 20,000 units such vehicles in 2021.
In 2020, Feidi is set to roll out 18 new drivelines and 1 electric driveline. Also, it will develop two brand new vehicle models: WPV light truck for the high-end market and EMO new energy vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021