Feidi Auto Aims to Increase its Annual Sales by 30% in 2020
According to Feidi Auto, it delivered an impressive performance in 2019, selling 51,000 units mini-trucks, small trucks, light trucks, medium-trucks, and special vehicles.
The annual sales of Ditu DX jumped by 85% year on year; that of Hongrui (T0/T1) jumped by 78% year on year; that of logistic vehicles grew by 20% year on year; that of Dahuang went up by 26% year on year.
Jiang Wenjuan, General Manager of Feidi Auto, revealed at the company’s annual business meeting that it will carry out a series of reforms in 2020 and aims to increase its annual sales volume to 66,000 units, including 16,750 units logistic vehicles, 16,250 units self-dump trucks, 25,000 units Ditu small trucks, 3,000 units new energy vehicles, 1,000 units EMO mini-trucks, 3,000 units WPV light trucks. With an annual growth rate of 30%, Feidi Auto will realize an annual sales volume of 110,000 units vehicles in 2022.
In the meantime, Feidi Auto attaches paramount importance to the development of new energy vehicles. It aims to sell 3,000 units electric vehicles in 2020, 13,500 units such vehicles in 2021 and 20,000 units such vehicles in 2021.
In 2020, Feidi is set to roll out 18 new drivelines and 1 electric driveline. Also, it will develop two brand new vehicle models: WPV light truck for the high-end market and EMO new energy vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY