Lopal Tech Ties with US-based Southwest Research Institute
On January 6, Mr. Walter Daniel Downing, vice president of the US-based Southwest Research Institute (hereafter referred to as SwRI), and Dr. Wei Ronghua, the chief scientist of the instutite, visited the headquarters of Lopal Tech in Nanjing. On the same day, the two parties signed an agreement for strategic cooperation.
The guests from SwRI visited Lopal Tech’s R&D Center, its latest assembly lines. After signing the agreement, the two parties held heated discussions on product development and technological innovations.
SwRI is the world’s leading organization in testing lubricants. By working more closely with SwRI, Lopal Tech aims to further promote the fast and sound development of China’s lubricant industry.
Lopal Tech established its branch in Singapore in 2018 and released Trisonic lubricant for the high-end market in 2019. In 2020, Lopal Tech will continue to strengthen its efforts in R&D, marketing and productions.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY