Lopal Tech Ties with US-based Southwest Research Institute
On January 6, Mr. Walter Daniel Downing, vice president of the US-based Southwest Research Institute (hereafter referred to as SwRI), and Dr. Wei Ronghua, the chief scientist of the instutite, visited the headquarters of Lopal Tech in Nanjing. On the same day, the two parties signed an agreement for strategic cooperation.
The guests from SwRI visited Lopal Tech’s R&D Center, its latest assembly lines. After signing the agreement, the two parties held heated discussions on product development and technological innovations.
SwRI is the world’s leading organization in testing lubricants. By working more closely with SwRI, Lopal Tech aims to further promote the fast and sound development of China’s lubricant industry.
Lopal Tech established its branch in Singapore in 2018 and released Trisonic lubricant for the high-end market in 2019. In 2020, Lopal Tech will continue to strengthen its efforts in R&D, marketing and productions.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021