Fuel Cells Widely Used on Heavy-duty Foton Trucks
"In the development of new energy vehicles, China currently adopts a parallel strategy of electric and hybrid vehicles. Heavy-duty short-distance engineering vehicles and light commercial vehicles go electrified while the medium- & heavy- vehicles for long-distance operation take the hybrid path. In the future, with the continuous improvement of hydrogen energy efficiency and breakthroughs of hydrogen storage technologies, fuel cells in heavy-duty commercial vehicles will be widely used,” said Qin Zhidong, vice president of Foton Automotive Engineering Research Institute, at the 2020 China EV100 Forum.
As a pioneer in the fuel cell vehicle industry, Foton has made breakthroughs, including the introduction of high-power engines and the completion of the research and development of 70 MPa hydrogen storage bottles. Fuel cell vehicles have also improved their energy efficiency. The 12-meter bus has lowered its energy consumption from 6.5 kg to 5.28 kg. At the same time, through comprehensive vehicle management technology, Foton vehicles have greatly cut their energy consumption in winter.
In the urban transportation sector, Foton has also applied its hydrogen fuel cell technology to Aumark light trucks and promoted them in Beijing, Zhangjiakou, etc. In the future, with the continuous development of the hydrogen industry chain and related technologies, high-power, high-density fuel cell systems, liquid hydrogen storage and transportation, and on-board vehicles will become possible. Foton will apply fuel cells to long-distance heavy-duty commercial vehicles to promote greener and more efficient transportation.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021