JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26%
In 2019, JAC has exported nearly 6000 units of pick-ups with an increase sales of 26% year by year, ranking top three among Chinese pick-up export brands. Increasing sales means the recognition of users, with high-quality products; JAC pickups have boosted the brand, further enhancing its competitiveness in the international market.
At present, JAC Motors has established a marketing network covering more than 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. While consolidating and expanding traditional advantage markets and key markets, it is actively deploying strategic emerging markets. All segments have achieved good results.
Among which, pickup products have formed a T6 + T8 product portfolio, covering diesel, gasoline, and left and right drive segments. It has achieved excellent performance in many countries including Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, and Bolivia Market performance with significant scale benefits contribution.
T6 pickup has inherited the world-class technology power of "international advanced, domestic leading", and has excellent market performance in power technology, intelligent technology, safety technology, comfort technology and other aspects.
T8 combines the latest design elements of JAC Italy and Japan International Design Center. As the main model of JAC's high-end pickup trucks, the entire vehicle is designed with "tall and mighty" design, while adding "electronic technology" configuration, highlighting the taste of high-end pickups.
From domestic to overseas, with the support of product technology, and the consistent adherence to the "customer management" concept, JAC has won the favors of customers. In order to make local consumers better experience the outstanding product power of JAC pickups, JAC has continued to carry out test drives on different occasions in different forms and different scales, and has received high praise from local media and test drive personnel.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021