JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE
On March 2, JMC reached a deal with FEIMAOYUNCHE to provide 100 refrigerator trucks.FEI MAO YUN CHE is a frozen cartage company that does frozen stock transfers for the various cold product companies.
The refrigerator vans can be configured in many different ways to suit customers' needs, including applications in delivery of dairy food, fresh fruits & vegetable, agriculture products, medical transport, catering industry, meat and frozen food.
The refrigerator van has a capacity of three occupants in the cab. It is powered by a four cylinder in-line diesel engine mated to air conditioning and 5-gear transmission. The engine has a high pressure common rail system that can produces 85KW/100KW of power. It feature on 4*2 rear wheel drive and this will give the van evenly distribution in the heavy loading and as a result, the vehicles can operate smoothly and efficiently.
The cargo box adopts the advanced technology in the production of the third-stage refrigerated trucks and the "sandwich" bonding process high-pressure forming technology for military application. It is made of glass steel on the outside and interior but has thermal insulation material on the interlayer. Therefore, it becomes a practical cargo box with lots of good characteristics, including light weight, high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, anti-fatigue, seamless, heat insulation and long service life.
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021