2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
On February 20, 2020, the 3rd commercial vehicle dealers' annual meeting of JAC Russian subsidiary was held as scheduled in the "Aldus" manor in Moscow. The subsidiary gathered with nearly 120 people from 51 dealers, 15 refitting factories and multiple financial institutions from 32 cities across the country to share the growth of the JAC brand in Russia in 2019 , the work plan for 2020 and future planning.
Under the circumstance of the overall decline of the Russian automotive market, JAC's Russian subsidiary achieved sales of more than 700 units of light trucks in 2019, an increase of 73% year-on-year, and the market size continued to maintain a high speed (220% and 85% in 2017 and 2018 respectively). JAC continue to maintain the No. 1 position among Chinese brands and rise to No. 4 position among international brands. In the environment of the weak automotive market and the withdrawal of many brands from the Russian market, JAC has become a rising star in the automotive industry.
In 2019, the development of fleet customers of the Russian subsidiary achieved positive results. The sales proportion of fleet customers rose to 46%. Among them, the subsidiary successfully obtained nearly one hundred orders from the top 5 largest logistics companies in Russia, and through its domestic Russian logistics transportation, it has greatly enhanced the influence of the JAC brand in Russia.
At the same time, the subsidiary's support capabilities of technic and service continued to increase, and accessories sales increased 240% year-on-year. It provides full life-cycle service contracts for industrial customers and has been highly recognized and appreciated by dealers. The subsidiary further refined and standardized service contract, strived to provide "service contracts" and packaged vehicle sales services to more customers, making further progress towards full life-cycle solutions.
In addition, JAC's support capabilities like branding and information technology have been greatly improved. The subsidiary launched the DMS system in 2019, which will greatly speed up the processing efficiency of service claims and spare parts through information technology so that liberates sales staff from the tedious processing of paper documents and saves more time to cultivate deeply market frontline and focus on segmenting customer to achieve high-quality business development.
At the dealer's annual meeting, the management team of the subsidiary also reported on the key work and prospects of each module in 2020. With the gradual listing of new products, JAC's commercial vehicle product line in the Russian market will be further enriched, covering pickup, small truck, light truck, and heavy dumper. JAC will strive to become a comprehensive commercial vehicle brand that meets the one-stop purchase of Russian customers. In addition, special staff will be responsible for new product development and product territorial adaptability improvement, including internet of vehicles, and strive to provide Russian customers with the best value commercial vehicle solutions. In 2020, the commercial vehicle business of the subsidiary will further strengthen the network marketing business, special vehicle sales business, and fleet customer sales business to create new achievements of brand development!
During the meeting, many dealer partners expressed their appreciation for the rapid development of JAC in the Russian market, and thanked JAC for providing high-quality products and broad development prospects. Most dealers did not dare to cooperate with JAC as a Chinese brand 5 years ago, however, many prospective dealers see users' praise for JAC on video websites, and they rushed to be JAC agents from across the country today!! As the meeting said, the coronavirus simply cannot stop JAC from moving forward!
At the dealer's annual meeting, new products that will be launched in 2020 were also displayed. At the same time, outstanding dealers and staffs in the field of marketing and service in 2019 were presented with awards.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021