2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
On February 20, 2020, the 3rd commercial vehicle dealers' annual meeting of JAC Russian subsidiary was held as scheduled in the "Aldus" manor in Moscow. The subsidiary gathered with nearly 120 people from 51 dealers, 15 refitting factories and multiple financial institutions from 32 cities across the country to share the growth of the JAC brand in Russia in 2019 , the work plan for 2020 and future planning.
Under the circumstance of the overall decline of the Russian automotive market, JAC's Russian subsidiary achieved sales of more than 700 units of light trucks in 2019, an increase of 73% year-on-year, and the market size continued to maintain a high speed (220% and 85% in 2017 and 2018 respectively). JAC continue to maintain the No. 1 position among Chinese brands and rise to No. 4 position among international brands. In the environment of the weak automotive market and the withdrawal of many brands from the Russian market, JAC has become a rising star in the automotive industry.
In 2019, the development of fleet customers of the Russian subsidiary achieved positive results. The sales proportion of fleet customers rose to 46%. Among them, the subsidiary successfully obtained nearly one hundred orders from the top 5 largest logistics companies in Russia, and through its domestic Russian logistics transportation, it has greatly enhanced the influence of the JAC brand in Russia.
At the same time, the subsidiary's support capabilities of technic and service continued to increase, and accessories sales increased 240% year-on-year. It provides full life-cycle service contracts for industrial customers and has been highly recognized and appreciated by dealers. The subsidiary further refined and standardized service contract, strived to provide "service contracts" and packaged vehicle sales services to more customers, making further progress towards full life-cycle solutions.
In addition, JAC's support capabilities like branding and information technology have been greatly improved. The subsidiary launched the DMS system in 2019, which will greatly speed up the processing efficiency of service claims and spare parts through information technology so that liberates sales staff from the tedious processing of paper documents and saves more time to cultivate deeply market frontline and focus on segmenting customer to achieve high-quality business development.
At the dealer's annual meeting, the management team of the subsidiary also reported on the key work and prospects of each module in 2020. With the gradual listing of new products, JAC's commercial vehicle product line in the Russian market will be further enriched, covering pickup, small truck, light truck, and heavy dumper. JAC will strive to become a comprehensive commercial vehicle brand that meets the one-stop purchase of Russian customers. In addition, special staff will be responsible for new product development and product territorial adaptability improvement, including internet of vehicles, and strive to provide Russian customers with the best value commercial vehicle solutions. In 2020, the commercial vehicle business of the subsidiary will further strengthen the network marketing business, special vehicle sales business, and fleet customer sales business to create new achievements of brand development!
During the meeting, many dealer partners expressed their appreciation for the rapid development of JAC in the Russian market, and thanked JAC for providing high-quality products and broad development prospects. Most dealers did not dare to cooperate with JAC as a Chinese brand 5 years ago, however, many prospective dealers see users' praise for JAC on video websites, and they rushed to be JAC agents from across the country today!! As the meeting said, the coronavirus simply cannot stop JAC from moving forward!
At the dealer's annual meeting, new products that will be launched in 2020 were also displayed. At the same time, outstanding dealers and staffs in the field of marketing and service in 2019 were presented with awards.
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY