Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic
At 20:30 on March 13, Tan Xuguang presided over the Shandong Heavy Industry Group • Weichai Power video conference for global CEOs and CFOs at the headquarters of Shandong Heavy Industry Group, Jinan, Shandong. According to the serious situation of the global outbreak of COVID-19 and economic downturn, Tan Xuguang arranged the work related to epidemic prevention and control and the work related to production and operation.
Tan Xuguang said, "As the spread of the epidemic continues to accelerate across the globe, the headquarters of the group and I pay close attention to the employees all over the world. Employees of Shandong Heavy Industry Group and Weichai Power should band together to fight against the epidemic. We will try our best to support subsidiaries overseas, spreading warmth to employees all over the world!"
In the face of the current economic situation, Tan Xuguang said, "The difficult period tests the management teams' leadership and risk resistance capacity. We have experienced 'severe winter' for many times, but we have gone through it and accumulated great power to achieve a new round of rapid growth. We need to be proactive and efficient to ensure our safe operations."
82 CEOs and CFOs from 28 companies of 11 countries attended the conference. KION Group in Germany, Dematic in America, Ferretti Group in Italy and Baudouin in France reported local epidemic situations and business operations.
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021