Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market
As of March, 23, Jiefang exported 5,400 units engines to the overseas market, up by 15% compared with that in the same period last year. So far, vehicles equipped with Jiefang engines have made their way to 40-plus countries.
In Southeast Asia and Latin America, Jiefang Kangwei engines have been gaining a steadily rising reputation. In South Africa and Russia, Jiefang Aowei engines have also been enjoying unprecedented popularity.
Despite the continued the spread of COVID-19, Jiefang has been taking a host of measures to reduce the impact of the virus to the minimum to its business. For example, it has successfully developed Aowei engines powered by palm oil to suit the customers’ needs in Southeast Asia. In South Africa, Jiefang Aowei engine, with unparalleled durability and fuel economy further strengthens customers’ overall competitiveness. In Philippines, Jiefang successfully won 150 units 4DW generator units.
“What we care most is our customers’ needs and we will do everything we can to meet their demands”, said one employee from Jiefang. Early this year, by overcoming many difficulties in its logistics and supply chain, Jiefang successfully delivered a batch of 4DW93-95E4 engines to its customers in Vietnam.
By working closely with Jiefang Commercial Vehicle, the engine maker has also been strengthening its presence in the Middle East and Pakistan, etc.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY